International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences (ISSN: 0975-7538), is the official scientific publication of the JK Welfare & Pharmascope Foundation. IJRPS is published quarterly per year in January, April, July, and October. Which publishes original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology of Pharmaceutical Interest). The Journal publishes original research work either as a Full Research Paper or as a Short Communication. Review Articles on a current topic in Pharmaceutical Sciences are also considered for publication by the Journal.
The features of our journal site www.ijrps.pharmascope.org are:
- Direct download link to authors from right hand side navigation links.
- Free full text availability of articles in HTML (only abstract) as well as PDF (full article).
- Direct link to abstracts.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Search article by description, author name, title, issue and volume.
- Making authors understandably reluctant to commit their best work when it cannot yet be cited.
- Open access to the scientific community.
- Pre-publishing communication with authors to know their paper status time to time.
- Post-publishing work i.e. indexing the published articles in various international database for archiving.
- SMS service on communications.
- Our journal is indexed in EMBASE, SCOPUS (Elsevier), DOAJ, Index Copernicus, Open J Gate, CAS, Google Scholar, WAME, Research Gate, Socolar, PSOAR.
Impact factor of IJRPS
- The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years. Impact Factor of a journal is calculated by Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), part of Thomson Reuters. It is calculated yearly for those journals that are indexed in Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports.
- IJRPS is launched in Jan 2010 we do not anticipate having a Journal Impact Factor until end of 2012.
IJRPS is now under evaluation by ISI web of knowledge for impact factor, once our journal is indexed will be availabe in Master Journals List with Impact Factor.
Evaluation of antibacterial and antitubercular activities of Cassia fistula Linn root
Channabasappa Hallikeri S1, 2, Shrinivas Joshi D*2, Venkatrao Kulkarni H2, Abstract Pdf
The effect of Ormocarpum sennoides DC on bone histomorphometry in steroid induced osteoporotic rats
Bhuvaneswari Srinivasan*, Radhika Krishnan, Sundarapandian S, Abstract Pdf